I’m excited to announce that South Bend will be participating in this year’s international Park(ing) Day. It is an event that centers around converting parking lot space to green space for the day. Who knew raising awareness for green space could be so fun! We’ll be outside Fiddler’s Hearth, Friday September 17th, enjoying the pocket park from 9am – 3pm, with construction starting around 8:00am. KSBB would love for you to participate at any level, either helping with the quick construction/tear down or just enjoying the green space provided. Please contact us at KSBBinfo@gmail.com for more information on how you can participate in Park(ing) Day 2010. Cheers!
WelcomeWe at KSBB see a vibrant city, with every neighborhood landscape thriving and well, and its people empowered, mobilized, and devoted toward that vision.
Keep South Bend Beautiful
- You may be interested to see the 100 IDEAS Project's approach to keeping South Bend beautiful especially during... fb.me/3hOzp3tZ1 1 year ago
- Love seeing pop-up parks featured... great way to increase awareness about the way we use space within communities. fb.me/2ZCf3h7c1 1 year ago
- Have you seen what's going on over 100 IDEAS Project? They are generating some great conversations leading to... fb.me/11rrqli4r 1 year ago
- Great organization, great project. Help them out! fb.me/1lYOU0W5x 2 years ago
- Looking forward to this later today. fb.me/5hm0Q71eE 2 years ago